no image

Published on February 20th, 2012 | by editor

0

PLN to lay $2b submarine cable from Sumatra to Java

By Jakarta Post

State-owned power company PT PLN plans to lay a submarine transmission cable connecting Sumatra and Java with a total investment of US$2 billion.

Company construction director Nasri Sebayang said in Jakarta on Thursday that PLN was currently preparing the documents for the tender process so that the cables could be laid beginning in the third quarter of this year.

“Around 85 percent of the required funds will be obtained from the Japan International Cooperation Agency [JICA], while the remaining 15 percent will come from PLN’s internal budget,” he said in Jakarta.

Read more…

Be Sociable, Share!

    Tags: ,




    Comments are closed.

    Back to Top ↑
    • Latest Issues


      161,656 views

      55,587 views

      .

    • .

    • 170 Likes
      226 Followers
      18 Subscribers
    • Archives

    • Categories