Submarine Telecoms Industry Report Issue 9 – Now Available!
Submarine Telecoms Forum Press Release
October 20, 2020
The long awaited annual Submarine Telecoms Industry Report is now AVAILABLE!
For the second year in a row, we welcome the Foreword written by Secretary General of the International Telecommunication Union, Mr. Houlin Zhao, wherein he discusses the state of the ITU and world communications.
NEW THIS YEAR –
- A brand-new immersive reading experience, interactive maps and a snappy new look.
- Video introductions from 19 industry magnates.
- Interactive State of the Industry Poll – tell us what you think as you read!
- In depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on project activities.
- NEW TOPIC – Unrepeatered Systems
- Extensive review of cable vessel activities, driven by live AIS data.
- Region Dashboards – you have to see these
What else to look forward to:
- Global Overview – Including a history of cables, capacity estimates, capacity pricing, global system development and ownership paradigms
- Ownership Financing Analysis – A historic perspective, regional financing analysis, current financing estimates and future estimates
- Supplier Analysis – Including system suppliers, upgraders, installers, surveyors and recent mergers, acquisitions and industry activities
- System Maintenance – Analysis of maintenance publicity, reporting trends and club versus private maintenance agreements
- Cable Ships – Fleet distribution, future cable ships and current and future shore end activity
- Market Drivers and Influencers – Discussion of the role of Content Providers and Data Center providers play in the submarine fiber industry
- Special Markets – Including Offshore Energy and Unrepeatered Systems
- Regional Market Analysis and Capacity Outlook
THANK YOU SPONSORS –
Without your investment and trust, this publication would not be possible.