By SubTel Forum Press Release
October 16, 2017
Sterling, Virginia – SubTel Forum is pleased to announce that the 2017-18 edition of the Industry Report is now available! In this issue our analysts discuss the current health and state of affairs in the submarine telecoms market. You will also find exclusive quotes from over 25 industry leaders and analysis touching every step of system development.
This is also the first edition of our new design and format, please enjoy!
- Global Overview – Including a history of cables, capacity estimates, global system development and ownership paradigms
- Ownership Financing Analysis – A historic perspective, regional financing analysis, current financing estimates and future estimates
- Supplier Analysis – Including system suppliers, upgraders, installers, surveyors and recent mergers, acquisitions and industry activities
- System Maintenance – Analysis of maintenance publicity, reporting trends and club versus private maintenance agreements
- Cable Ships – Fleet distribution, future cable ships and current and future shore end activity
- System Drivers and Special Markets – Including data centers and OTT providers and offshore energy
- In-depth Regional Analysis
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
- Huawei Marine
- STF Analytics
- SubOptic 2019
- WFN Strategies