A new generation of micro cables within the Micronet system with outstanding blowing performance and high durability for quick and cost effective installations.
Extra slim, flexible and robust micro cables with unbeatable blowing performance – even in 14/10 mm ducts
- Longest blowing distance in the market – over 2000 m
- Extra slim design for smooth installation in ducts down to an inner diameter of 10 mm
- Superior performance in all climates (- 45 to +70 °C)
- Small bending radius, down to 30 mm with standard G652D fiber
- Inner tubes of polyamide for improved strength. Does not kink during installation
- Impact resistance exceeds the IEC specifications by a factor of 4 to 5 x
The Longest Blowing Distance on the Market – Over 2000 m
The superior blowing performance of the Viper Series, regardless of climate, enables a fast and smooth installation, which reduces installation cost and saves time.
The Viper Series micro cables can be blown beyond 2000 m, which is over 25% further than a standard cable. This enables you to lower installation cost by up to 25%.
“Hexatronic’s new 192 fiber micro cable has made our installation process both faster and easier,” says Markus. “We have never blown a 192 fiber cable this far before. We are extremely happy.”
Markus Wässman, Partner and Head of Fiber at Sandström Nätentreprenad AB
Smaller Ducts Make a Big Difference
Both micro cables in the Viper series can easily be blown into a 14/10 mm duct, as opposed to standard cables that require a 18/12 mm duct or larger. 4 mm might sound marginal, but it actually equals a duct volume reduction of 40%.
Fewer cable drums, which are also smaller to handle makes logistics easier, while reducing material and transportation costs throughout the project.
You can lower handling and transportation costs by up to 40% and duct cost by up to 30% compared to the cost of installing standard cable in larger ducts.