Phoenix Celebrates 25 Years!
August 19, 2022
Over the past two and a half decades, Phoenix International Holdings, Inc. (Phoenix) has evolved from a nascent diving company into a full-service provider of underwater solutions. From the surface to 6,000 meters and at all depths in between, Phoenix has provided technically sound, cost-effective, safe solutions to our clients’ most challenging problems.
As we celebrate our 25th anniversary, we wanted to take a look back on our beginnings. In 1997, six underwater operations specialists founded Phoenix as a diving company dedicated to the waterborne repair of U.S. Navy ships. Subsequently, the following service lines and capabilities have been added to our portfolio:
· Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) operations to 6,000 meters (2000);
· Submarine rescue system deployment and management (2001);
· Atmospheric diving to 400 meters and offshore oil and gas infrastructure inspection, repair, and maintenance (2004);
· Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) operations (2012);
· Underwater repair of commercial ships and shore side infrastructure maintenance (2013);
· Topside nondestructive testing (2017).
All of Phoenix’s work is supported by our comprehensive in-house engineering division, comprised of electrical, mechanical, ocean and marine engineers and naval architects.
Company President Pat Keenan stated, “Phoenix’s success over the past 25 years is a result of our employees’ energy, talent, determination, and innovation. Our team of professionals consistently rise to the challenge of safely and efficiently meeting and often exceeding the needs of our clients. While successful, we are not complacent. Through continuous enhancement of our capabilities and improvement of our skills, Phoenix will ensure that we remain the premier provider of underwater solutions worldwide for the next quarter century.”
Contact Phoenix for your next underwater project!