Submarine Telecoms Industry Report 11th Issue – Now Available!
Submarine Telecoms Forum Press Release
October 24, 2022
The 11th Anniversary Issue of the Submarine Telecoms Industry Report is now AVAILABLE!
This year we welcome the Foreword written by the Secretary General of the International Telecommunications Union, Houlin Zhao, wherein he discusses the state of the ITU and world communications.
- Video introductions from industry magnates
- Visual data from the annual State of the Industry Poll
- NEW TOPIC – Sustainability in Subsea
- Review of cable vessel activities, driven by live AIS data.
- 7 Regional breakdowns
What else to look forward to:
- Global Overview – Annual reader pulse check, 150th anniversary of the industry, systehm growth and global system development
- Global – Capacity estimates, capacity pricing
- Ownership Financing Analysis – A historic perspective, regional financing analysis, current financing estimates and future estimates
- Supplier Analysis – Including system suppliers, upgraders, installers, surveyors, out-of-service systems, and recent mergers, acquisitions
- System Maintenance – Analysis of maintenance publicity, reporting trends and club versus private maintenance agreements
- Cable Ships – Fleet distribution, future cable ships and current and future shore-end activity
- Market Drivers and Influencers – Discussion of the role of Hyperscalers and Data Center providers play in the submarine fiber industry
- Special Markets – Including Offshore Energy, Unrepeatered Systems and the all new Sustainability in Subsea!
- Regional Market Analysis and Capacity Outlook
THANK YOU, SPONSORS –
Without your investment and trust, this publication would not be possible.