SubTel Forum Magazine #114 – Offshore Energy OUT NOW!
SubTel Forum Press Release
July 20, 2020
The 2020 Offshore Energy Edition of SubTel Forum Magazine is out now!
Articles from more than 20 industry thought leaders and magnates discussing the offshore energy sector of the submarine telecoms market.
SubTel Forum Exclusive:
5 QUESTIONS WITH TRYGVE HAGEVIK: Talking Industry Trends with Tampnet’s CCO
- Roundtable on “Enabling the Global Energy Transition” by Sarah Lockett, Ragnhild Katteland, John Hill, Ulrik Stridbæck
- Managing the Impact of COVID19 on Business Operations by Mojeed Aluko
- Digital Consultations Soar to Protect Health of Energy Workers During COVID-19 by International SOS
- Lessons from the Seafloor by Emma Martin
- Subsea Cable Capacity by Geoff Bennett
- Rise and Rise of Offshore Wind and the Opportunities for the Subsea Industry by Shashank Krishna
- What You Need to Know About Digitalisation for Gas Fields by Maria Garcia Alvarez
- Powering the Future With Help From Our Past by Mike Daniel
- Technology Trends in the Energy Industry by Greg Berlocher
- Choices Impacting an Oil & Gas Submarine Cable System Implementation by Wayne Nielsen
- BACK REFLECTION: THE MAN HISTORY FORGOT (PART 2) by Stewart Ash and Bill Burns
- And more thought provoking articles from SubTel Forum.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
We would like to make a special Thank You to our sponsors this issue. Thank you for believing in this magazine and helping us to continue the work that we do!