Submarine Telecoms Forum Magazine Issue 102 – Offshore Energy Is Now Live!
SubTel Forum Press Release
September 17, 2018
SubTel Forum is pleased to announce that Issue 102 of the Magazine is now available!
In this issue we discuss the health, wellness and future of offshore energy telecommunications, an interview with an industry thought leader and debut the STF Analytics Submarine Market Sector Report – Oil & Gas Edition.
- Modular Connections in Subsea Cable Projects by Robert Thomas, Jeremiah Mendez, and Lara Garrett
- High Speed Telecommunications for Offshore Assets by Charles Foreman
- 3 Questions with Greg Berlocher
- North Sea Pathways by Brian Lavallee
- Modular Construction in Offshore Energy by Amy Marks
- Improved Power Cables Deployment by Dr. Venkata K. Jasti and Dr. Jose Andres
- Self-Fleeting Cable Drum by Rob Eastwood
- OilComm and FleetComm Conference & Exposition by Jeffrey Hill
- Fiber Sensing is Everywhere by Guillaume Huchet and Jan Kristoffer Brenne
- And Department Pieces from SubTel Forum, STF Analytics, STF Events, and SubOptic 2019…
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
- STF Analytics
- SubOptic 2019
- Undersea Fiber Communication Systems
- WFN Strategies