Submarine Telecoms Forum Magazine Issue 103 – Data Centers and New Technology Is Now Live!
SubTel Forum Press Release
November 19, 2018
SubTel Forum is pleased to announce that Issue 103 of the Magazine is now available!
In this issue we discuss the changing dynamics in the submarine fiber industry brought about by the influence of data centers and new technologies, an interview with an industry thought leader and debut the STF Analytics Submarine Market Sector Report – Data Center & OTT Providers Edition.
- Data Centers by Derek Webster
- Extending the Subsea Network to the Data Center by Erick W. Contag
- 3 Questions with Christine Cabau Woehrel
- Cost-Effective Intercontinental Data Center Connections by Alan McCurdy
- Technology for Minimum Compromise by Tony Frisch
- PTC19's Submarine Cable Workshop by Elaine Stafford
- Space Manufactured ZBLAN by Andrew Rush
- Latency at the Digital Edge by Alex Vaxmonsky
- The Evolving Data Center Model by Vinay Nagpal
- Hengtong Marine by Dr. Jerry Brown
- And Department Pieces from SubTel Forum, STF Analytics, STF Events and SubOptic 2019…
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- STF Analytics
- SubOptic 2019
- Undersea Fiber Communication Systems
- WFN Strategies