SubOptic 2016 – Register Now for this must attend event.
Early Bird Registration for this event, which regularly attracts 600 – 700 attendees is now available from our website at www.suboptic.org
Early Bird Registration costs 2000 USD and will be available until January 31st 2016, after which the fee increases. This registration fee covers entry to all the programme events outlined below, including coffee breaks and lunch, together with access to the SubOptic organised social events, including the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
SubOptic has also arranged hotel rooms at the Conrad Hotel, Dubai, the venue of the event and these will be available at a competitive rate of USD286 per night, including breakfast and wifi access. To this will be added a small daily government tourism charge.
If you would like to stay at the venue hotel, we recommend making your hotel reservation at the same time as conference registration as only a limited number of rooms are available. This can be done via our website.
Full details of our registration fees including those for Accompanying Partners can be found on our website.
A Preliminary Programme will be issued in early January 2016, but in summary the programme comprises:
– An extensive tutorial/masterclass programme on the Monday afternoon.
– Two Keynote Speakers opening the Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
– Two Round Table debates on the Tuesday and Wednesday.
– A special workshop outlining the work of a SubOptic interim activities group, looking at the issues concerned with Extending the Life of Undersea Systems.
– A final plenary session celebrating the 30 years of SubOptic.
– The backbone of the conference, the oral and poster presentations of papers written and presented by the industry, will be spread across the days of the event.
Do not miss the Must Attend Event of our industry. Early Bird registration is now open and available from our website at www.suboptic.org