SubTel Forum Magazine #112 – Global Capacity &COVID-19 Special Edition OUT NOW!
SubTel Forum Press Release
May 18, 2020
The 2020 Global Capacity & COVID-19 Special Edition of SubTel Forum Magazine is out now!
Articles from some 22 industry thought leaders and magnates discussing the health of the Global Capacity market and how our industry is adapting to the new reality of COVID-19 and its impact on our daily lives.
- Seven Questions with Seven Industry Players
- A Global Crisis: Showcasing Dependence on Submarine Cable Infrastructure After a Global Crisis by Henry Lancaster
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Telecommunications and the Future by Eric Handa and Sean Bergin
- Beyond COVID-19: Reimagining the Future of Telecommunications by Byron Clatterbuck
- The Porthcurno Story by Garreth Parry
- The New Normal for Operators and Businesses by Mattias Fridström
- Subsea Cable Demand Post COVID-19 by John Tibbles
- Nordic Capacity Outlook by Dag Aanensen
- Portraits of Sir John Pender: 1816-96 by Stewart Ash and Bill Burns
- Building Africa’s Hyperscale Infrastructure by Chris Wood
- And 10 more thought provoking articles from SubTel Forum.
Special Thanks to our Sponsor
We would like to make a special Thank You to Southern Cross, our sponsor this issue.
Thank you for believing in this magazine and helping us to continue the work that we do.