Articles from 23 industry thought leaders and magnates discussing the changing landscape of the Data Center market and rising technologies already making their mark on the industry.
SubTel Forum Exclusive:
5 Questions with Alex Vaxmonsky, Director of Ecosystem Development at Equinix
- DATA CENTERS – THE INTERNET – THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS by Derek Webster
- TRANSFORMING SUBMARINE CABLE OPERATIONS WITH LOCATION INTELLIGENCE by Stacia Canaday
- DATA CENTERS: THE GLOBAL DATA CENTER BOOM AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR DEVELOPING NATIONS by Ben Basson
- FROM CABLE STATION TO DATA CENTER by Derek Cassidy
- A VIRTUAL REALITY by Hector Hernandez and Kristian Nielsen
- INNOVATIONS FOR SUBMARINE CABLE PROJECT CONTINUITY DURING COVID-19 AND BEYOND by René d’Avezac de Moran
- CONNECTING THE WORLD TO THE FUTURE by Rendong Xu, Shawn Xu, Wendy Wang and Jerry Brown
- THE NZADI CABLE SYSTEM by Domingos Coelho
- NEW AGE OF THE CLS by Gil Santaliz
- WHY 5G EDGE COMPUTING DOESN’T EXIST WITHOUT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE AGGREGATION by Dennis Chan
- EVOLVING ROLE OF COHERENT OPTICS IN SUBMARINE NETWORK by Jean-Marie Vilain and Hicham Maalouf
- BACK REFLECTION: THE MAN HISTORY FORGOT (PART 3) by Stewart Ash and Bill Burns
- And more thought provoking articles from SubTel Forum.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
We would like to make a special Thank You to our sponsors this issue. Thank you for believing in this magazine and helping us to continue the work that we do!