Articles from 24 industry thought leaders and magnates discussing new systems, new policies, the changing legal front and the state of safety for our maritime workers.
SubTel Forum Exclusive:
6 Questions with Sean Bergin – talking Technology Trends with APTelecom’s President & Co-Founder.
- REGULATORY AND NATIONAL SECURITY REFORMS AFFECTING THE SUBMARINE CABLE INDUSTRY by Andrew D. Lipman, Ulises R. Pin and Ross Slutsky
- IN CONVERSATION WITH BERMUDA’S REGULATORY AUTHORITY
- LAKE TITICACA by Jorge Orlando García Lozano
- BLAST FROM THE PAST by Chris van Zinnicq Bergmann
- ALL MARINE PROJECTS DESERVE THE VERY GREENEST OF UXO SOLUTIONS by Andrew Woollven and Hardeep Sidhu
- FIBER TECHNOLOGY FOR SUBSEA NETWORKS by Sergei Makovejs and John Hedgpeth
- DUE DILIGENCE by Kristian Nielsen
- UPDATE ON THE CURRENT STATE OF LEASE ACCOUNTING FOR FINANCIAL REPORTING PURPOSES by William Redpath
- PIPELINE CROSSING AGREEMENTS by Mike Conradi, Christian Keogh and Coran Darling
- THE NEPTUNE DECLARATION by Global Maritime Forum
- TO LAY OR NOT TO LAY A SUBMARINE CABLE IN CANADA by Jean-François Bilodeau
- SO, YOU WANT TO LAY A CABLE by Stephen Nielsen
- BACK REFLECTION: THE MAN HISTORY FORGOT (PART 5 – Finale!) by Stewart Ash and Bill Burns
- And more thought provoking articles from SubTel Forum.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
We would like to make a special Thank You to our sponsors this issue. Thank you for believing in this magazine and helping us to continue the work that we do!