Submarine Telecoms Forum Magazine Issue 108 – Offshore Energy Is Now Live!
SubTel Forum Press Release
September 15, 2019
SubTel Forum is pleased to announce that Issue 108 of the Magazine is now available!
In this issue authors discuss the health, status and future of the Offshore Energy market, as well as new technologies and techniques relevant to the industry.
- 5 Questions with Henrik Larsson Lyon
- Perspectives of an Oil & Gas Submarine Cable System Owner by Greg Otto
- Submarine Network Cable Evolution by Geoff Bennett
- Technology Drivers in the Energy Industry by Greg Berlocher
- The 2019 US Offshore Wind Market Update by Bill Wall
- Digitalization in the Offshore Industry by Steinar Bjørnstad
- Considerations of Implementing a Submarine Fiber Optic Cable System to Offshore Hydro-Carbon Facilities by Wayne Nielsen
- Impact of Additional Instrument and Sensor Information on Submarine Cable Installations by Venkata Jasti and Jose Andres
- And Department Pieces from SubTel Forum and STF Analytics
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Huawei Marine
- STF Analytics
- Undersea Fiber Communication Systems
- WFN Strategies