Articles from 21 industry thought leaders and magnates discussing the changing landscape of the global submarine cable market, the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on project management and just where the industry might be headed over the next year.
SubTel Forum Exclusive:
THE CARRIER GUIDE TO 2021 by MATTIAS FRIDSTRÖM. Predictions and trends from the carrier market by a 20+ year industry veteran.
- THE CARRIER GUIDE TO 2021 By Mattias Fridström
- PTC 2021 AND BEYOND
- DATA CENTERS: ‘CARBON PROCESSING UNITS’ AND GREEN SOLUTION PROVIDERS? By Derek Webster
- SUBMARINE CABLE DESIGN LIFE LESSONS By Brian Crawford
- PUBLISHER OF SUBSEA CABLE NEWS USES ARCGIS FOR INDUSTRY ANALYSIS AND INTERACTIVE MAP PRODUCTION By Jim Baumann
- POLITICS OR PLANNING By John Tibbles
- PROJECT ‘KOETE’ CONTINUES TO GO ‘BEYOND By Peter Bannister and Gary Kennedy
- THE OPEN ROAD TO SUBMARINE CAPACITY By Geoff Bennett
- LATENCY IS THE NEW CURRENCY By Dag Aanensen
- PREPARING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ADDITIONAL SUBSEA CABLES IN VIRGINIA BEACH By Greg Twitt
- WHAT ARE THE ODDS? By Kristian Nielsen
- SUBMARINE CABLE HUBS AROUND THE WORLD By Patrick Faidherbe, Laurent Campagne, Georges Krebs and Jean Devos
- BACK REFLECTION: THE MAN HISTORY FORGOT (PART 4) by Stewart Ash and Bill Burns
- And more thought provoking articles from SubTel Forum.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
We would like to make a special Thank You to our sponsors this issue. Thank you for believing in this magazine and helping us to continue the work that we do!